SWITCHDIN UTILITY DROPLET CONTROLLER 2
Data integrator and energy management system for solar, battery storage and controllable loads.
Features & Benefits:
- Convenient vendor-agnostic interfacing to most solar and battery inverter systems, power meters, load controllers and sensor devices
- Improved user experience with web and mobile portal for whole-of-site.
- Utility grade security available in both communications and cloud platform
- Flexible & vendor-agnostic solution improves cost-effectiveness and reduces technology and supply risk
All accessible data by supported inverters, chargers, charge controllers, battery management, power meter, and sensor devices, can be reported. This typically includes:
- Battery state of charge
- All power flows: active, reactive, apparent, phase by phase and aggregate
- Grid real and reactive, voltage, current and frequency in real-time
- Instantaneous, day, week, month and year historical records
- DC-side voltages and currents for Solar and Battery
- Asset and warranty related data (e.g. serial numbers, operating hours, device temperatures)
- Device status and settings (including Grid code), fault logs and alarms
Available on web and mobile portal, regular and custom reports, or CSV export.